Electricity Consumer Cells (ECCs), used to conduct outreach meetings twice in a month in their respective districts (Tiruvallur, Tiruvannamalai, Tirunelveli, Cuddalore, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, and Vellore) to sensitise consumers about the ECCs and help them by clarifying their queries related to electricity problems and to create awareness on energy conservation, energy efficiency, and renewable energy.
In the renewable energy sector, rooftop solar is gaining popularity among domestic consumers. This tool will help consumers to know about the required capacity needs to be installed on their premises.
This is survey report on a Tamil Nadu focused, multi-stakeholder study on usage, consumption, health implications of trans fat, and awareness on trans fat regulations in India.
This report summarises the proceedings of the National Consultation on Draft Environmental Impact Assessment 2020 held on World Environment Day 2020. This event was a collaborative effort of CAG, Movement for Advancing Understanding on Sustainability And Mutuality, and Environment Support Group.
- Assessing TANGEDCO’s Compliance to Distribution Standards of Performance (DSOP): An Analysis of RTI Data for the Year 2016 (Part -4)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (Part - 4)
- Tangedco’s 1st hydel project in Trichy
- Power ministry issues Standard Bidding Document for discoms' privatisation
- Consumer Focus - Electricity Ombudsman Order
- South Africa to procure 6.8 GW of renewables under new programme
- ECC Voice - Success story