- Assessing TANGEDCO’s Compliance to Distribution Standards of Performance (DSOP): An Analysis of RTI Data for the Year 2016 (Part -2)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (Part - 2)
- Tangedco makes completion certificates compulsory for power connections
- India to have 60% renewable energy by 2030: Power minister RK Singh
- Consumer Focus - Electricity Ombudsman Order
- Germany installs 591MW onshore wind in 1H 2020
- ECC Voice - Success story
According to the report, 'Coal Kills: Health Impacts of Air Pollution from India’s Coal Power Expansion' by Conservation Action Trust (India) and Urban Emissions (India), the #Coal power generation is the major cause of premature mortality and asthma attacks, and is considered as a huge threat to #PublicHealth in India.
CAG has been working on developing public awareness-building material both in protecting ourselves and others from COVID-19 and in pratising safety while carrying out digital transactions.