Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has been taking multiple initiatives including those related to vehicular and road engineering as well as educational measures for raising awareness in the field of Road Safety.
In India, coal consumption and production has doubled in the last 15 years. The federal government sees coal as a key driver of economic growth in the coming decades as well. Traditionally, coal mining and coal based power generation have been funded by the public enterprise and operated by the State. The speakers on day one spoke about various topics involving coal financing and they shared their answers to the following questions:
Consumer Protection is one of CAG's core areas of work and as part of our efforts to educate and inform consumers on various consumer issues and related happenings, including our own activities, we publish "Consumer Update", a bi-monthly e-newsletter.
- Assessing TANGEDCO’s Compliance to Distribution Standards of Performance (DSOP): An Analysis of RTI Data for the Year 2016 (Part - 9)
- Bifacial Solar Panels - An Emerging Technology (Part - 2)
- Tamil Nadu to buy 12,000 buses including 2,000 electric
- Solar now the Leading Source of Renewable Energy in India: MNRE
- South Africa plans 2.6GW renewables drive
- Consumer Focus - Electricity Ombudsman Order
- ECC Voice - Success story