The vision for the Zero Waste City Initiative is to minimise the movement of solid waste to disposal sites or facilities. This manual presents a practicable plan for municipalities to process waste in-situ and within wards, aggregate recyclables and domestic hazardous waste at the zone level, and leverage the private formal and informal waste networks that already thrive in all Indian cities.
Consumer Update, a bi-monthly e-newsletter, is aimed at educating and informing consumers on consumer issues and related happenings, including CAG's activities.
- Assessing TANGEDCO’s Compliance to Distribution Standards of Performance (DSOP): An Analysis of RTI Data for the Year 2016 (Part -2)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (Part - 2)
- Tangedco makes completion certificates compulsory for power connections
- India to have 60% renewable energy by 2030: Power minister RK Singh
- Consumer Focus - Electricity Ombudsman Order
- Germany installs 591MW onshore wind in 1H 2020
- ECC Voice - Success story
According to the report, 'Coal Kills: Health Impacts of Air Pollution from India’s Coal Power Expansion' by Conservation Action Trust (India) and Urban Emissions (India), the #Coal power generation is the major cause of premature mortality and asthma attacks, and is considered as a huge threat to #PublicHealth in India.
CAG has been working on developing public awareness-building material both in protecting ourselves and others from COVID-19 and in pratising safety while carrying out digital transactions.