Damaged electric poles can pose a hazard. Find out how Mr. Elangovan sought help from Electricity Consumer Cell - Tiruvallur to fix a damaged electric pole in his locality.
According to FAO, sustainable soil management methods, such as composting, are crucial for managing soil health and biodiversity. This leads to better crop nutrition, natural water filtration and reduction of CO2 emissions and other GHGs, thus helping mitigate climate change.
- Assessing TANGEDCO’s Compliance to Distribution Standards of Performance (DSOP): An Analysis of RTI Data for the Year 2016 (Part - 5)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (Part - 5)
- TNERC clarifies on tariff for consulting rooms
- Uttar Pradesh’s Rs 4,800-crore solar project gets Central government’s nod
- Consumer Focus - Electricity Ombudsman Order
- Australia plans to fast track renewable export project
- ECC Voice - Success story
Consumer Protection is one of CAG's core areas of work and as part of our efforts to educate and inform consumers on various consumer issues and related happenings, including our own activities, we publish "Consumer Update", a bi-monthly e-newsletter.
Annually, 1040 million cubic meter water is used for ash disposal at coal-fired plants and 6,100 lakh cubic metre of water is pumped out from the mines in India which leads to contamination of local water bodies due to heavy metals from fly ash and toxic mine drainage.
This booklet serves as a ready reckoner for living a trans fat-free lifestyle.