- Assessing TANGEDCO’s Compliance to Distribution Standards of Performance (DSOP): An Analysis of RTI Data for the Year 2016 (Part - 7)
- Commercial tariff for public charging stations
- Floating wind power capacity to grow 2,000-fold by 2050: Report
- Consumer Focus - Electricity Ombudsman Order
- Abu Dhabi secures funding to build world’s largest solar power plant
- ECC Voice - Success story
Consumer Protection is one of CAG's core areas of work and as part of our efforts to educate and inform consumers on various consumer issues and related happenings, including our own activities, we publish "Consumer Update", a bi-monthly e-newsletter.
CAG, in collaboration with the Tamil Nadu Food Safety Department (TNFSD), organised an orientation e-program for the Designated Officers (DOs) and the Food Safety Officers (FSOs) of TN, to familiarise them about trans fat and its ill effects, the science behind it, existing and proposed international and national policies, and the need for effective implementation. This report contains the proceedings of the orientation program.
Historically, environment protection is part of our culture and tradition. During this Republic Day let us remind ourselves of the fundamental duties and rights we have as citizens and strive to strengthen these further with a focus on the preservation of nature.
Are you looking to purchase an EV? Know about the charging methods, driving range, and maintenance.
Are you looking to purchase an EV? Know about the different technologies and parameters of batteries.
Are you looking to purchase an EV? Know about the different types of EV.
CAG’ s survey report on ‘Understanding Trans fats - a Tamil Nadu focused multi-stakeholder study on usage, consumption, health implications, and laws’, reveals that most of the general consumers are not aware of the source and the ill effects of trans fats.