This is survey report on a Tamil Nadu focused, multi-stakeholder study on usage, consumption, health implications of trans fat, and awareness on trans fat regulations in India.
CAG has been working on developing public awareness-building material both in protecting ourselves and others from COVID-19 and in pratising safety while carrying out digital transactions.
Smt. Saroja convened the panel discussion and introduced the five panel members to the audience.
1. Mr. Rajkumar, Department of Legal Metrology - Chair
2. Mr. Dasarathi, Department of Legal Metrology
3. Mr. R. Srinivasan, Honorary Secretary, Tamil Nadu Hotels Association
4. Mr. Natarajan, Proprietor, Janaki Pharmacy, General Secretary, Chennai Chemists and Druggists Association
5. Mr. Thyagaraj S. Mannargudi, Managing Partner, Nilgiris Medavakkam
On September 9th, 2017, Citizen consumer and civic Action Group (CAG), in association with the Consumers Association of India (CAI), organized a Consumer Guidance Seminar on the Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the Anna Institute of Management, Greenways Road, Chennai. Mr. Rajeev Kumar, Additional Commissioner, GST Commissionerate-North, presided over the seminar. Participants attended from different organisations and associations of Tamil Nadu. The seminar was well received by the audience and was well-reported by media.