This report summarises the proceedings of the National Consultation on Draft Environmental Impact Assessment 2020 held on World Environment Day 2020. This event was a collaborative effort of CAG, Movement for Advancing Understanding on Sustainability And Mutuality, and Environment Support Group.
The draft EIA notification 2020 got a lot of traction from different stakeholders and rightly so because of the effects it is likely to have on the environment. So, before Draft EIA 2020 what were the rules? Were they any better? Let's have a look at their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Assessing TANGEDCO’s Compliance to Distribution Standards of Performance (DSOP): An Analysis of RTI Data for the Year 2016 (Part -4)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (Part - 4)
- Tangedco’s 1st hydel project in Trichy
- Power ministry issues Standard Bidding Document for discoms' privatisation
- Consumer Focus - Electricity Ombudsman Order
- South Africa to procure 6.8 GW of renewables under new programme
- ECC Voice - Success story