This report was launched during 2020 Global Week for Action on Noncommunicable Diseases (NCDs) from 7 to 13 September. This year's theme is accountability to ensure that commitments made by governments, policy makers, industries, academia, and civil society become a reality. The REPLACE action package provides a strategic approach to eliminating industrially-produced trans fatfrom national food supplies, with the goal of global elimination by 2023.
In the current scenario of rising developmental activities and dilution of green laws in India, the author decodes the journey of EIA from 1994 to 2020 and throws light on shift in concern from environmental protection towards industrial development through amendments in EIA Notifications.
The vision for the Zero Waste City Initiative is to minimise the movement of solid waste to disposal sites or facilities. This manual presents a practicable plan for municipalities to process waste in-situ and within wards, aggregate recyclables and domestic hazardous waste at the zone level, and leverage the private formal and informal waste networks that already thrive in all Indian cities.
Consumer Update, a bi-monthly e-newsletter, is aimed at educating and informing consumers on consumer issues and related happenings, including CAG's activities.
- Assessing TANGEDCO’s Compliance to Distribution Standards of Performance (DSOP): An Analysis of RTI Data for the Year 2016 (Part -2)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (Part - 2)
- Tangedco makes completion certificates compulsory for power connections
- India to have 60% renewable energy by 2030: Power minister RK Singh
- Consumer Focus - Electricity Ombudsman Order
- Germany installs 591MW onshore wind in 1H 2020
- ECC Voice - Success story
CAG has been working on developing public awareness-building material both in protecting ourselves and others from COVID-19 and in pratising safety while carrying out digital transactions.